[gmx-users] error with x2top.

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 23:02:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for your reply. I guess either way (x2top or pdb2gmx), I have problems.  pdb2gmx is giving the same old error residue 'UNK' is not found in topology residue file whereas strangely enough x2top did not complain and was able to assign topologies for 73 atoms out of 94 so maybe it is easier to use x2top because in the other case I have to change files and I have no experience in this whatsoever and I am really tight on time. What do you personally think?

Regards