[gmx-users] g_tcaf segmentation fault

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:12:58 CEST 2012

Hi Stelios,

Does your .trr file contain velocities?

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Sep 26, 2012 8:24 PM, "Stelios Karozis" <skarozis at ipta.demokritos.gr>
wrote:

Thanks for the response. First i tried the .trr from the simulation and the
result was segmentation fault.
I use g_covar for entropy estimation combined with g_anaeig command. So the
use of g_covar .trr file as an input, was easy alternative .trr file to see
if i will get pass the segmantation fault error. I didn t give it too much
thought.

Stelios

Ο χρήστης Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> έγραψε:

On 9/26/12 12:55 PM, Stelios Karozis wrote: > Thanks for the suggestion. >
I just tried and the p...

The trajectory written from g_covar contains eigenvectors from PCA. I don't
understand why you wou...

Research Scientist Department ...