[gmx-users] Re: distance restraint

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Sep 28 19:01:54 CEST 2012

On 9/28/12 12:53 PM, pauladelgado wrote:
> Yes i found this document "Computer simulations: Orientation of Lysozyme in
> vacuum under the influence of an electric field" where i found about the
> conditions i mentioned before for vacuum simulations. So what should i do?

You've been asking about implementation of distance restraints.  I don't know
why you're using them and you won't answer the questions I'm asking.  I'm afraid
I am not prepared to try to guess at the solution to your problems or design
your research when I know nothing about what you're trying to do.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080