[gmx-users] mails of other users in this mailing list

Lara Bunte lara.bunte at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 28 21:07:25 CEST 2012

Hello

Is there a way to get all mails from the GROMACS mailing list for a special email adress?

To be more precisely I want to have all messages that are asked and answered for a special user. This is motivated out of the fact that I saw that I am not alone with my system. There are other people how wants to make md with very similar molecules and I want to read their questions and answers they got.

Thanks for help
Greetings
Lara