[gmx-users] Re: Salt bridge Calculations

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:58:07 CEST 2013

Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. I wanted to calculate
Salt bridge in the whole protein so i am not mentioning the
residues involved. The problem with g_saltbr was that if I
have to calculate the accessibility of these atoms it will be
a problem because it gives the charge groups but not exact
atoms.

This is the reason I thought of using g_hbond. But I wanted
clarification from experts in using this method.

So Is there any problem if I use g_hbond?

Thank you
kavya