[gmx-users] Free webinar on Gromacs-4.6 and GPUs together with Nvidia

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Tue Apr 2 19:06:29 CEST 2013

Hi again!

Just a quick update - we've had lots of interest for the webinar this thursday (which is great!).

We're pretty close to breaking their all-time record for webinars, and you still have two days to sign up, so hopefully we'll do it ;-)

I will try to answer as many Gromacs/GPU-related questions as we have time for during the event, but Nvidia has also promised to try and record all questions they get, and we'll try to answer the ones we don't have time for later in a GPU-FAQ on our website. So, this might be a good point to think about things you want to ask!

Cheers,

Erik