Fw: [gmx-users] water molecule can not be settled

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 16:27:58 CEST 2013

I' d like to know if it is acceptable to change the molecule coordinates to solve this problem?

Some time back, I deleted such a molecule and then I got a fatal error containing that the trj file and other inputs are not inconsistent.

Would you please give me suggestions? I need them urgently. I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Shima