[gmx-users] unstable system

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 19:58:09 CEST 2013

Yes, some letters were transferred by mistakes to email.
Yes, I am using charmm36. Also the rvdw_switch was correct the same as you wrote 1.0  in last email.

Now, I am wondering what the solution is in such cases of facing such an error? Would you please let me know your suggestions?

Many thanks for your replies.

Sincerely,
Shima