[gmx-users] Re: How to set the sigma and epsilon for Cu2+ in OPLS-AA/L

fantasticqhl fantasticqhl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:03:55 CEST 2013

Dear Dr. Vitaly Chaban,

Thanks very much again. I am sorry for the unclear, charge transfer was
also taken into account for the complex, I did not mentioned in the last
e-mail.

What do you mean by finite T effect in MD? Kinetics?

For the reproduction of binding energy, I guess I know how to do it
using QM method. Simply, I just need to do three single point
calculations for complex,
ligands and ion, respectively. For MM method, it is similar, however, I
am not sure I get get the MM energy for just one ion. Is my
understanding right?

Thanks for all your explanations and suggestions on this problems!

All the best,
Qinghua Liao