[gmx-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: help with chromophore of a GFP

Anna Marabotti amarabotti at unisa.it
Tue Apr 9 12:26:37 CEST 2013

Dear gmx-users, dear Mark,
I still have problems with my parametrization, and I wrote a message
describing in details the problems, but it appears to be too large and
it is being held on hold (see below). How can I send it to the gmx-users
list? Can I write to personal emails? Please let me know how to find a
way to send you all information.
Thanks
Anna

Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry and Biology
University of Salerno
Via Ponte don Melillo
84084 Fisciano (SA)
Italy
Phone: +39 089 969583
Fax: +39 089 969603
E-mail: amarabotti at unisa.it
Skype: annam1972

"When a man with a gun meets a man with a pen, the man with the gun is a dead man"
(Roberto Benigni, about Roberto Saviano)