[gmx-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: help with chromophore of a GFP

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 15:17:03 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Anna Marabotti <amarabotti at unisa.it> wrote:
> Dear gmx-users, dear Mark,
> I still have problems with my parametrization, and I wrote a message
> describing in details the problems, but it appears to be too large and it is
> being held on hold (see below). How can I send it to the gmx-users list? Can
> I write to personal emails? Please let me know how to find a way to send you
> all information.

Discussing the contents of a file linked from and hosted on a sharing
service like Google Drive or Dropbox is appropriate - or better still,
discuss snippets while providing the whole context for reference.
Broadcasting large files to the thousands of people subscribed to
gmx-users is bad netcitizenship, so we stop people doing that.

Apparently nobody reads the moderator list any more :-)

Mark