[gmx-users] Re: cygwin_mpi_gmx installation

라지브간디 rajiv at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Apr 12 15:45:43 CEST 2013

Thanks for your answers. I have uninstalled the mpi, have also reinstalled the CUDA and got the same issue. As you have mentioned before I noticed that it struggle to detect the CUDA.

Can cygwin recognize the CUDA installed in win 7? if so, how do i link them ?

The default installation path of CUDA in win 7 could be C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA

If I am correct, it should be like

cmake .. -DGMX_GPU=ON -DCUDA_TOOLKIT_ROOT_DIR=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA

Kindly give me your suggestion. Thanks in advance.