[gmx-users] trjcat set timestep/amb2gmx?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Apr 15 18:26:17 CEST 2013

On 4/15/13 12:23 PM, Steven Neumann wrote:
> Dear Gmx Users,
>
> I obtained dcd trajectory from simulation in another software. I wish to
> merge many trajectories using trjcat with a proper timestep. Is that option
> possible using gromacs or shall use a script to produce tpr file from my
> prmtop file e.g. amb2gmx ? Any links for such a script?

If you linked against VMD libraries when installing, Gromacs can handle any
trajectory/coordinate file format that VMD can, thus requiring no conversion.
If you need a .tpr file to do the analysis you are trying to do, then yes, you
need to convert topology information into the proper format.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080