[gmx-users] Building Single and Double Precision in 4.6.1?

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:17:08 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply, so the next question, after I finish building single precision non parallel, is there an efficient way to kick off the double precision build, then the single precision mpi and so on?

Or do I need to delete everything from my build directory before running cmake again?

One concern is that each time I run cmake, it will download fftw and the regression tests.