[gmx-users] renumtop script

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 06:26:15 CEST 2013

 Hi all,

I aimed to use renumtop script, downloaded from other softwares in GROMACS.org website.

Does anybody know which language this script is written in? Because I want to execute this program and write a command as follow, but it doesn't work:

# renumtop topol.top

The error what I get in bash is this:
If 'renumtop' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the package that contains it, like this:
    cnf renumtop

I think some prerequisite software are need to applied but they don't exist. And also don't know what they are to go on installation of them.
Would you please let me know how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Sincerely,
Shima