[gmx-users] Re: Water spreading on graphene!

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 12:39:31 CEST 2013

Yes, the water droplet should remain a droplet on graphene.

Since you have a droplet, I assume you have much vacuum in the system. I
would not use PME for such system, but would rather "compensate" it by
using larger cutoffs.

If you need a simple advice, it is -- enlarge the box to avoid any
interactions, which you would not have had in real experiment.

I also expect a specific behavior, if your droplet is very small.

Maybe, I would simulate this system without PBC at all.

Dr. Vitaly Chaban