[gmx-users] Differences between 4.5.5 and 4.6.2-dev?

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 25 14:05:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

Twin-range will lead to extra errors, which could be negligible or not.
But the errors should be the same and have the same effects in different versions.
I think nothing has changed in the twin-range treatment from 4.5 to 4.6, but I am not 100% sure.

Which version with twin-range matches your non twin-range results?

Cheers,

Berk