[gmx-users] The sum of the two largest charge group radii ..is larger than rlist

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Aug 6 11:32:51 CEST 2013

On 8/6/13 2:35 AM, Kavyashree M wrote:
> Dear users,
>

> After EM step while running NVT I gor a warning saying -
>
> Largest charge group radii for Van der Waals: 3.798, 1.293 nm
> Largest charge group radii for Coulomb:       7.565, 3.798 nm
> The sum of the two largest charge group radii (11.362685) is larger than
>    rlist (1.400000)
>
> But this error was not there while EM -
> Largest charge group radii for Van der Waals: 0.039, 0.039 nm
> Largest charge group radii for Coulomb:       0.084, 0.084 nm
> Calculating fourier grid dimensions for X Y Z
> Using a fourier grid of 100x100x100, spacing 0.119 0.119 0.119
>

> I was not able to check this error in mailing list as the page was
> not opening.

Everything on the Gromacs site appears to be working now.  The explanation is
given on the error page.  If you're not using Gromacs 4.6.3, upgrade - there is
a possibility this is a small bug that has already been fixed.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601