[gmx-users] Query regarding membrane-peptide simulation

Aditya Padhi adi.uoh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:27:24 CEST 2013

Dear Gromacs Users,
        I am new to Gromacs. Recently, I started working with Gromacs. I
want to study the mechanism of interaction of certain peptides that are
known to interact with membranes such as DOPC, POPC and so on. I have two
sets of peptides; out of which, one set of peptides are known to penetrate
the membrane while the behavior of another set of peptides with the
membrane is not known.
        It would be really helpful if you can suggest me an appropriate
tutorial on these lines. The most common query I have is to how to place
and allow a peptide to cross or interact with the membrane? Shall I use VMD
or any other software for this?
        Please let me know your response.

Thanking you,
Regards