[gmx-users] Coordination number

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Aug 27 04:21:44 CEST 2013

I don't know how g_rdf script uses any density to calculate the cumulative number RDF, I have always calculated the RDF then done the integration myself to determine the coordination number.

You need to look at the data you have in front of you, work out the density yourself, integrate yourself etc to understand and see what is actually happening.  That would be much faster than asking here on the emailing list.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304