[gmx-users] Number of SOL/Water in gmx_moltype_t

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:12:44 CEST 2013

residue is a sub-field of moltype, so you are seeing that there is
indeed one SOL residue per water molecule, as expected. Look elsewhere
and you will see that there are 351 of those molecules recorded. The
same is true of the DNA chain, but since there's only one DNA chain,
the number of residues per molecule coincides with the number in the
system.

Mark