[gmx-users] position restraint

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 13:13:56 CEST 2013

yes, but there was only a typing mistake in my earlier email.
The error I get still exists when I use the correct itp file:

First made an .itp file of the ion: ion_posre.itp

Then added these line to top file:
#include "./charmm36-modified.ff/ions.itp"
#ifdef POSRES_ION
#include "ion_posre.itp"
#endif

And added the line to mdp file