[gmx-users] Rescale: Cloud simulation platform research grants

Ilea Graedel ilea at rescale.com
Wed Aug 28 00:26:13 CEST 2013

My name is Ilea Graedel, and I work at Rescale (www.rescale.com), a
software company based in San Francisco, CA. Rescale provides a secure,
web-based platform for engineers, scientists, and researchers to perform
compute-intensive analyses in the cloud. We enable companies and academic
institutions to run simulations faster then they can today.

I'm writing to let you know that we have launched our first-ever Simulation
Research Grant competition as part of the Rescale University Program
(ReUP). Competition details are available
here<http://www.rescale.com/reup/reup-grants.pdf> as
well as below.  With these grants, select researchers will have the
opportunity to run their computing analyses and simulations for free on
Rescale’s platform.

Simulation Grant competition details:
http://www.rescale.com/reup/reup-grants.pdf

Feel free to email me (ilea at rescale.com) if you have any questions.