[gmx-users] Wrapping of protein molecules during simulation

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 28 02:02:19 CEST 2013

Hi!

I noticed that gromacs breaks molecules due to PBC during the output of
trajectories. I understand that this can be fixed with trjconv. Is there
any option in the parameter file to force gromacs to keep molecules whole?
If not is it for efficiency purposes?

Sorry, if this question might have been asked many times already, but I
could not find an answer.

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca at u.washington.edu
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Research Scientist at the Department of Bioengineering
                     http://healthynaturalbaby.org