[gmx-users] total charge

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 13:36:57 CEST 2013

If you're not sure what charge your chains should have had, then you
should go back and think about the titratable residues and what you're
trying to model. Don't assume some code's defaults are what you want!

The earlier mention of "total charge -3" refers to one of the chains,
but pdb2gmx is not completely clear with its output.

Mark