[gmx-users] grompy and how to call energy routine

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 31 21:04:57 CEST 2013

I complied gromacs 4.6.3 with -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON. The only libraries
that I find are:

libmd.so libgmxana.so libgmxpreprocess.so libgmx.so

which are also produced without specifying -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON There is
no library called libmdrun.so like the one used in grompy. Could it be
that libmdrun.so is replaced by libmd.so in version 4.6.3? Does the
command mdrun call libmd.so?

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca at u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Research Scientist at the Department of Bioengineering
                     http://healthynaturalbaby.org