[gmx-users] umbrella versus constraint in the pulling code

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:17:09 CET 2013

Hi Thomas -

I would also expect that it works the same way as before and as
described in the manual. However, thus far I am not very successful.
The main application of the "constraint" option is probably to
automatically get evenly spaced windows during pulling, but I am not
able to achieve this. It is quite mysterious.

Vitaly

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban