[gmx-users] exclusions

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 17:50:38 CET 2013

Thanks I did it. However I got an error:

Invalid order for directive exclusions

My topology:

[ defaults ]
; nbfunccomb-rule    gen-pairs    fudgeLJ    fudgeQQ

[ atomtypes ]
;name    at.num    mass    charge    ptype    C6    C12

; Include Tube topology
#include "tube.itp"

; Include Position restraint file of ligand
#ifdef POSRES_TUB
#include "posre_tube.itp"
#endif

[ system ]
; Name
Protein

[ molecules ]
; Compound        #mols
TUBE             1

whre tube.itp

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
TUBE             3

[ atoms ]
;   nr       type  resnr residue  atom   cgnr     charge       mass
typeB    chargeB      massB
; residue   1 TUB rtp TUB  q  0.0

[ exclusions ]

I do not have any bonds dihedrals or angles...

would you advise?

Steven