[gmx-users] converting .xpm to .eps

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 11:49:58 CET 2013

You may try to produce the xpm matrix for small portion of your trajectory
(using -b and -e option) and then try xpm2ps on it to check whether it
works for small size xpm matrix or not.

 OR you can increase the grid spacing with -bin option of g_densmap while
generating the xpm matrix for the whole trajectory.