[gmx-users] Re: A note while running grompp for nvt equilibration

Anu Chandran miscofanu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:36:08 CET 2013

Sir,
Thank you for the reply. As per the suggestion, I tried increasing the
rlist. Note or warning stopped when rlist was increased to 1.8. Also with
this value of rcoulomb, the box size also needs to be increased. I would
like to know whether it is fine to keep rlist 1.8 and also whether there is
any other alternative rather than increasing rlist since increase in rlist
requires an increase in box size.
Thank you,
with regards
Anu