[gmx-users] latest Gromacs paper

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Mon Feb 25 20:41:26 CET 2013

Dear Gromacs users,

We are pleased to announce the publication last month of the latest
Gromacs paper:

GROMACS 4.5: a high-throughput and highly parallel open source
molecular simulation toolkit

Sander Pronk, Szilárd Páll, Roland Schulz, Per Larsson. Pär Bjelkmar,
Rossen Apostolov, Michael R. Shirts, Jeremy C. Smith, Peter M. Kasson,
David van der Spoel, Berk Hess, Erik Lindahl

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/02/21/bioinformatics.btt055.abstract

Thanks to everyone whose hard work made this possible.  We hope you
will find the paper interesting and informative.  And yes, the paper
version lags the software release version somewhat.