[gmx-users] Re: Gromacs 4.6 Installation under Cygwin

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Tue Feb 26 23:16:56 CET 2013

I've a few more comments. First of all, please upload to redmine the full
mdrun.debug output!

It looks like the detection of the number of cores in your machine does not
work with cygwin because when you only set "-ntmp 1" N OpenMP threads
should be auto-set (N=#cores), but based on your output it seems that only
one is used. Could you please verify this? I am not sure whether this is an
inherent problem with cygwin or a bug (and as I don't have access to cygwin
I can't test).

Cheers,

--
Szilárd