[gmx-users] secondary structure analyze

Parisa Rahmani rahmani.prs2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:17:39 CET 2013

Thanks Justin for the reply,
how i can sure that it uses the DSSP package correctly ,
it seems that it just uses the gromacs code :
(
Opening library file /home/parisa/parisa/share/gromacs/top/phbres.dat
Opening library file /home/parisa/parisa/share/gromacs/top/aminoacids.dat
Opening library file /home/parisa/parisa/share/**gromacs/top/ss.map
)
for some reasons I use gromacs 3.3.3.