[gmx-users] RE: gmx-users Digest, Vol 105, Issue 5

Julio Dominguez acheron24 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:46:32 CET 2013

First of all Happy New Year to everyone. Second, Justin I admire you. You keep this forum alive and very well tended. Great job.Third, Parisa, try running do_dssp with the flag -dt and pick an interval one or two orders of magnitude smaller than the length of your simulation. That should do it.
Best regards.