[gmx-users] Linear CG beads, grompp doesn't work

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Wed Jan 2 10:13:44 CET 2013

I think your original problem is that you define only one charge group for the entire molecule/polymer. You need to define each bead in a separate charge group and things will be fine :)) you do not have charges anyways.

As far as I know angles have never made martini unstable but the conventional dihedral potential are not suited for martini or any flexible molecule.

XAvier.