[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:36:48 CET 2013

Justin,

I've already tried use g_x2top for the model of the system built from
regularly spaced C-atoms ( with included hydrogens to specify sp3
hybridization).

By means of that command I've created topology for my lattice with big
force constant ( for the simulation of the very rigid structure)

g_x2top -f lattice_h.pdb -o lattice.top -ff oplsaa -kb 500000 -kt 4000
-kp 500 -remdih

the main problem which I've forced is the  the absence of
automate-generated impropers. As the result my lattice model at the
beginning of the simulation (langevin's dynamics, nvt) have been
perturbed and simulation finished with alot of lincs warnings. How I
oculd fix it ? Should I use another atom names in the initial model (
e.g from polar hydrogens )?

James