[gmx-users] error with indexfile

Kieu Thu Nguyen kieuthu2212 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:06:25 CET 2013

Thank Neha ! I follow your advices but this error still appear. I don't
know why.

By the way, does anybody know why there are not ions in topology file in
Martini CG-MD. Because I see the system has not zero charge, i don't
understand why the CG system not be neutralized by ions.

Thanks and regards,
KT