[gmx-users] do_dssp

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:13:07 CET 2013

Justin,

 I  want to obtain timescale on X as well as number of residues on Y
on the xmp graph . By  default that graph has not legend so it's hard
to analyse it .

By the way have you forced with some problems with dppc ? Simetimes
I've obtain error like

There are 286 residues in your selected group
dssp cmd='/usr/local/bin/dssp -i dd42GVbd -o ddpu8ln2 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null'
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up dd42GVbd to ./#dd42GVbd.1

Fatal error:
Failed to execute command: Try specifying your dssp version with the
-ver option.

and I dont know how to fix it.

I'm using gromacs-4.6-beta 3 with dssp 2.0.3

James