[gmx-users] About Grid MAT

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 16:56:47 CET 2013

Dear  Justin Thank you for your Previous Reply Mail

                      I am using GridMAt MD Script When I run the APL Headgroup Calculation It runs well But  I Have got  Output With  the Following Comment in My Command Prompt

looking for offending protein atoms...
There are 143 protein atoms within the headgroups of the top leaflet
There are 65 protein atoms within the headgroups of the bottom leaflet

To Avoid this Which Parameter Should I adjust Either precision   Parameter or  P_value     Parameter

Thanks In Advance