[gmx-users] Problem with gromacs-4.6 compilation on Debian

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Tue Jan 22 19:42:01 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:45 PM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight at gmail.com>wrote:

> Szilárd,
>
> Today I've tried to re-install cuda+gromacs and do apt-get
> distr-upgrade but the same error was obtained during gromacs

I'm don't see how does the distribution upgrade relate to the issues you
had (except if you have updated glibs to a newer version which is *still*
incompatible with libcuda. You should probably try getting a more recent
glibc and GCC version, one that libcuda is linked against. However, I'm not
sure what the source of your problem is, so I can't suggest a certain
solution.

> compilation. By the way where I could provide --add-needed option ?

CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS=-wl,--add-needed

Cheers,
Szilárd