[gmx-users] error about pbc

Kieu Thu Nguyen kieuthu2212 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 02:17:12 CET 2013

Thank Tsjerk so much !
But after being minimized 50000 steps and equilibrated 90 ns, there are
some bonds in the system that rotate more than 30 degrees.
I applied tips for blew up system as you advised. But the system does not
achieve balance.
Should i carry out more many steps for minimization ? or minimize many
times ? to get more equilibrated system.

Regards,
KT