[gmx-users] Decreasing of the box size during membrane protein simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:57:24 CET 2013

Justin,

with cut-offs=1.2 both in cpu+gpu or with cpu only I've obtained only
small decrease along the Z-dim ( from 10 to 9 nm). With cut-offs 1.0
I've obtained decreae from 10 to 8.5. So it might be concluded that
the observable is cut-off sensetive.

By the way during simulation of such system in gromos-54a7 united atom
( the same number of lipids and water)  ff with 1.2 cut-offs I didnt
observed any decrease of the cutoffs.

James