[gmx-users] g_x2top is missing bonds

FX fxcoudert at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:55:25 CET 2013

Hey Matt,

(It's a small world, eh?)

I don't have a particular reason to use Gromacs. I used it for small ions solvation ten years back, I liked it, but every time I have tried to use it since for crystalline systems, I was put off because, as you say, it's probably not what it's designed for.

In that particular case, I set out to use Gromacs because I'm working to reproduce a published paper that used Gromacs.

Anyway, I'm interested in this new thread development (and suggestions as to alternatives more suited to my system), but also in suggestions regarding my original question :)

Cheers,
FX