[gmx-users] simulation of liquid water interface in electric field

Deepak Ojha alwaysinthemind at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:03:15 CEST 2013

Dear Gmx users,

I want to simulate the liquid water vapour interface in presence of an
externally applied
electric field.I know there is provision to add external field in gromacs
but this being a
perturbation to the normal conditions how do we know during equilibration
that the system
is equilibrated and even during production what should be the parameter of
check to
see the system does not moves away from the minima.

I have conceptual doubt hope you all will entertain it.

--
DeepaK Ojha
School Of Chemistry

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to
live as one wishes to live"