[gmx-users] window exchange umbrella sampling

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:02:58 CEST 2013

You need to have different pull parameters at the end states. Right
now, pull-kB1 is not defined in your code, so there is nothing to
interpolate to: it assume pull-kB1 = pull-k1.

Longer scale -- one would want to define reference distances that
change with lambda within the same simulation, but looking over the
code, I'm not seeing anything.  One would want to add a pull_vect1B to
change the location of the restraint as a function of lambda, but this
isn't yet defined.  That should be something we look at in the future
. . .