[gmx-users] Re: window exchange umbrella sampling

Parisa akhshi.pa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 01:32:22 CEST 2013

Thanks for quick reply. I fixed the issue with kB1. Below is what I have
changed in the .mdp file. I use this to run it "mpirun -np 3  mdrun_mpi -s
prefix_.tpr -multi 3 -replex 6 -dhdl a.dhdl". But I get this error (I am
using version 4.6.1):

Fatal error:
Function type U-B not implemented in ip_pert

Here is the input file:
.
.
.