[gmx-users] Re: gmx 4.6.1, Expanded ensemble: weird balancing factors

Dejun Lin dejun.lin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:19:18 CEST 2013

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Just a quick follow-up. Do you think the overlap of
energy histogram between different lambdas matter for lambda-dynamics in
general? (Maybe not in this particular case or in the case of the tutorial
you just posted.) I wonder if we need as many intermediate lambdas as in
the case of replica exchange since the weights compensate the difference in
energy.

Thanks,
Dejun