[gmx-users] Re: window exchange umbrella sampling

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:47:51 CEST 2013

Ah, this is a force field issue -- urey-bradley terms are not
supported free energy calculations. However, since only restraints are
changing, this warning doesn't really need to be there.

It would be relatively simple to put in a check to allow this to work,
but it might take a week or two to get around to it.

I'll file a redmine in the meantime, in case someone else can get to it first!

http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1302