[gmx-users] Re: gmx 4.6.1, Expanded ensemble: weird balancing factors

Dejun Lin dejun.lin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:22:56 CEST 2013

The test I did was using gmx-4.6.3. I'm currently working on a membrane
system, which requires semiisotropic pressure coupling. I know that MTTK in
gmx-4.6.3 doesn't support semiiso yet so the only combination available for
expanded ensemble is md-vv + v-rescale tcoupl + berendsen pcoupl, which I'm
testing right now. A preliminary run gave me some sane dG values although
it's not optimal for data collection as you pointed out. I wonder if it's a
trivial fix that might have been done to add semiiso to MTTK?

Thanks again for your help!