[gmx-users] Re: gmx 4.6.1, Expanded ensemble: weird balancing factors

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:30:32 CEST 2013

Unfortunately, the semiiso fix for MTTK is not trivial, and will have
to wait until 5.0.

Berendsen volume + expanded ensemble would likely give very bad
results, especially since surface area fluctuations are important.

Replica exchange works with sd and parrinello-Rahman, if that helps!

I am working on checking various combinations of expanded ensemble and
integrators that can more easily be supported, but that may take a few
weeks.